Sat, Sep 09|
SoulQuest Day Retreat
All of the elements of this daylong immersion are carefully chosen to orient you towards greater receptivity so that you can align with the benevolent universal lifeforce that guides all of creation to authentic & loving expression.
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ClearBeing, 4235 17th Sideroad, King City, ON L7B 1K4, Canada
About the event
Intuitive Movement: Genya guides us to listen to our bodies as we experience mindful postures and flow-style movement designed to build functional strength, restore the nervous system and put us in touch with embodied Presence while experiencing the joy & ease of being in a human body.
Forest Therapy: Practiced in nature, you’re guided to an inner state of relaxation and whole-being restoration through participation in a series of sensory oriented invitations that bring you into deep connection and present moment relationship with the natural world & your Self.
Meditation: Our natural state of well-being & peace which exists in the midst of everyday moments and gives direct access to clear & authentic guidance.
Fire Circle : Held under open skies around the Spirit of Fire, these gatherings include nature awareness, prayer, guided meditation, teachings & music. Fire Circles facilitate integration & connection so that our insights translate into meaningful shifts.
Please come ready to turn off your phone for the duration of the retreat. We will provide an emergency number in case family needs to reach you.
We know you’ll enjoy the exquisite land, the stunning Retreat House, the welcoming Great Hall, the body & soul nourishing meals, and the magical atmosphere here. You’ll have access to trails, a pond, gardens, decks overlooking the valley & forest, and more.
What to Bring:
- A yoga mat
- A hand towel (to lay over the yoga props)
- A water bottle
- A journal to write reflections in.
- Weather appropriate layered clothing. Bring rain gear if it looks like rain. Dress a little warmer than you might think is necessary. We’ll be walking very slowly so won’t be building heat internally. Plus it’s cooler in the forest.
- Comfortable walking shoes or boots.
- You’ll be invited to stop at certain times during the walk so you could bring something small to sit on.
- A bag or backpack for your things so that your hands can be free during Nature Therapy.
- An outdoor chair for the Fire Circle (we have extras).